Forums > Events > Parma, Ohio WINTER FASHION group shoot DEC 4, 2021

Photographer

Glamour Images Inc

Toledo, Ohio, US

Welcome to WINTER FASHION December 4, 2021 11am - 7pm. The premiere in-studio photo shoot for talent to create the images of their choice. The name of the game here is flash photography, strobe, and continuous lighting/the craft of existing light. And this studio for these artists is a dream come true. The event takes place in the main studio area (2nd floor) of a 1700 square foot studio with 8 themed shooting rooms, plus an additional 1000 square foot studio space in the basement level.
Held on December 4, 2021. Photographers and models are $45 each, assistants are $10, and HMUAs are always free. This is an 18 and over event.
The bulk of the shooting will take place inside. There are windows for natural light shooting. Attendees are welcome to shoot in the outside areas (for those that brave the elements), which includes access to the Metroparks adjoining the property. An extensive wardrobe and accessory collection will be available. Prepare for an exceptional day of shooting in this gorgeous studio!

• HOSTS
Randy Zalewski, Alexa Art, Gary Oliverio

Friend me on Facebook. The event page, and the real conversation and
scheduling is going on over there. When you message me there, mention you saw the Thread on Modelmayhem.
https://www.facebook.com/randy.zalewski

• WHERE & WHEN
6500 Pearl Road, Suite 210
Parma Heights, Ohio 44130
Saturday DEC 4, 2021
shooting 11am - 7pm
Pack up at 7:30

• FEES
The cost of the event is $45 photographers & model
$10 for assistant.

• PHOTOGRAPHERS
The spirit of group shoots is trade. Photographers are expected to email models at least five finished posting size images per look/wardrobe change. If this is something you have no intention of doing, please do not confirm yourself to this event.

• MODELS
This is an opportunity to work with multiple photographers in one day. New or experienced, all are welcome.

Nov 01 21 05:18 pm Link

Photographer

Glamour Images Inc

Toledo, Ohio, US

Interested models & photographers, friend me on Facebook. The event page, and the real conversation and
scheduling is going on over there. When you message me there, mention you saw the Thread on Modelmayhem.
https://www.facebook.com/randy.zalewski

Nov 01 21 05:21 pm Link