Forums > Travel Notices > Paid Female Models in London (Jul 20 - Jul 23) first time in UK!

Model

Laura BrokenDoll

Modena, Emilia-Romagna, Italy

Hello!

I'll be visiting London for the first time as a model later in July and I'm available for your project... let's do something great together! Here you can check out my work: www.brokendollhatesyou.tumblr.com
Rates are negotiable and I'm also interested in TF* collaborations (very selected!) the broaden my portfolio.
Hit me up if interested, I can't wait to be there and meet you!

Jun 08 18 12:49 pm Link

Photographer

FASHION AND BEAUTY

London, England, United Kingdom

Hi Laura,

You have a strong look if you fancy a TFP collaboration shoot when you visit London send me a friend,s request and let,s set it up Regards IAN...

Jun 28 22 04:02 am Link

Photographer

JSouthworth

Kingston upon Hull, England, United Kingdom

In London at the moment there is a problem of organised sexual abuse which appears to be linked to corruption in the police. There have been a number of instances in recent years of models being invited to club events or photo shoots and then being gang-raped. In most cases the persons responsible have not been prosecuted. Be very careful.

Jul 11 22 07:00 am Link

Photographer

P R E S T O N

Birmingham, England, United Kingdom

JSouthworth wrote:
In London at the moment there is a problem of organised sexual abuse which appears to be linked to corruption in the police. There have been a number of instances in recent years of models being invited to club events or photo shoots and then being gang-raped. In most cases the persons responsible have not been prosecuted. Be very careful.

Anybody reading the above and wondering whether it's true should review JSouthworth's activity on this site. I really do not understand why the site continues to allow him to post his scaremongering nonsense, or to further his vendetta against the police.

Jul 31 22 11:25 am Link

Photographer

JSouthworth

Read the stories, judge for yourself:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/77364 … icking-uk/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … tclub.html

Part of the problem is that the courts are reticent about sending corrupt police officers to prison, even when there is clear evidence as in the Stephen Lawrence murder case. Perhaps they're nervous of taking that responsibility; bad things can happen to police officers in prison. Even so, lessons must be taught.

Aug 11 22 05:01 am Link

Photographer

Focuspuller

Los Angeles, California, US

JSouthworth wrote:
Read the stories, judge for yourself:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/77364 … icking-uk/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … tclub.html

Part of the problem is that the courts are reticent about sending corrupt police officers to prison, even when there is clear evidence as in the Stephen Lawrence murder case. Perhaps they're nervous of taking that responsibility; bad things can happen to police officers in prison. Even so, lessons must be taught.

I read the stories and my judgement is you are one of the most dishonest posters in these forums.

The first reference is to a four year old article about a rape 16 years prior.

The second article is fourteen years old.

NEITHER article has anything to do with "the courts are reticent about sending corrupt police officers to prison, even when there is clear evidence "

You spread misinformation, use phony references, and make unsupported accusations. You should be banned from this site permanently.

Sep 06 22 03:36 pm Link

Photographer

JSouthworth

Focuspuller wrote:
I read the stories and my judgement is you are one of the most dishonest posters in these forums.

The first reference is to a four year old article about a rape 16 years prior.

The second article is fourteen years old.

NEITHER article has anything to do with "the courts are reticent about sending corrupt police officers to prison, even when there is clear evidence "

You spread misinformation, use phony references, and make unsupported accusations. You should be banned from this site permanently.

So you know London, do you? I lived there for a few years.

Historically, the Metropolitan Police have often been corrupt, at times ridiculously so:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/1999/jan … ancampbell

And here's a more recent story about police corruption in London. There is a lot about this in the media at the moment.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/heidiblake/the … ing-bribes

Relating this to the rape incidents, it seems quite plausible that the people involved were able to avoid prosecution through bribing police officers.

Sep 11 22 06:57 am Link

Photographer

Focuspuller

JSouthworth wrote:
So you know London, do you? I lived there for a few years.

Historically, the Metropolitan Police have often been corrupt, at times ridiculously so:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/1999/jan … ancampbell

And here's a more recent story about police corruption in London. There is a lot about this in the media at the moment.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/heidiblake/the … ing-bribes

Relating this to the rape incidents, it seems quite plausible that the people involved were able to avoid prosecution through bribing police officers.

More raw sewage. "So you know London, do you?"

No , but I can read. NEITHER of your "sources", one seven years old, the other 23 years old about a case 50 years prior, have ANYTHING to do with police corruption in rape cases TODAY, despite what "seems quite plausible" to your fevered, conspiracist, thought processes.

Do you actually believe that whatever pops into your brain is valid evidence of whatever theory you are going on about at the time? REALLY?

Sep 11 22 11:35 am Link

Photographer

JSouthworth

Focuspuller wrote:
More raw sewage. "So you know London, do you?"

No , but I can read. NEITHER of your "sources", one seven years old, the other 23 years old about a case 50 years prior, have ANYTHING to do with police corruption in rape cases TODAY, despite what "seems quite plausible" to your fevered, conspiracist, thought processes.

Do you actually believe that whatever pops into your brain is valid evidence of whatever theory you are going on about at the time? REALLY?

The answer to the question is no.. somehow I thought that might be the case.

If as it appears, Metropolitan Police officers have been extorting money from club owners, it's only a small step from that to taking bribes from pimps and rapists. In addition to that, we know that one of the gang rape incidents took place in one of the clubs involved. I would say that the probability of a connection is in the region of 95 percent.

Sep 12 22 06:26 am Link

Photographer

Focuspuller

JSouthworth wrote:

If as it appears, Metropolitan Police officers have been extorting money from club owners, it's only a small step from that to taking bribes from pimps and rapists. In addition to that, we know that one of the gang rape incidents took place in one of the clubs involved. I would say that the probability of a connection is in the region of 95 percent.

In other words, you have provided zero support to your allegations other than your evidence-free "small steps" of inference. Do you even know the meaning of the word "proof"? How's the case against Alec Baldwin going? 😂

Sep 12 22 10:46 am Link

Photographer

P R E S T O N

Birmingham, England, United Kingdom

JSouthworth wrote:

I know London well having lived, studied and worked there. I'm also a member of an ancient City of London society which means I visit regularly, including last weekend and the weekend coming. I'm therefore adequately qualified, according to your criteria, to offer an opinion; one based on first-hand experience over an extended period of time.

It's abundantly clear to most people I think that anything you say, about anything at all, cannot be relied upon. It's evident from your forum activity that you are a vile fantasist with a vendetta against the police, against models/photographers generally and that you have a total disregard for other forum users. You have an unhealthy interest in weapons which many people find disconcerting. You have a reputation amongst UK models which means few will have anything at all to do with you. You publicly accused a model who left you a 'turned up but not recommended' reference of being an under-cover police officer who tried to entrap you into sex during a shoot. This demonstrates exactly the kind of person you are. As a consequence you've been either permanently banned, or you've had your forum posting ability withdrawn, from all the UK modelling sites. But for some reason Model Mayhem likes to have you here.

Well, so be it.

But back to the London modelling situation. Let me be clear, just in case anyone reading this doesn't already know, that you're 'full of it'.

Sep 12 22 01:35 pm Link

Photographer

JSouthworth

P R E S T O N wrote:
I know London well having lived, studied and worked there. I'm also a member of an ancient City of London society which means I visit regularly, including last weekend and the weekend coming. I'm therefore adequately qualified, according to your criteria, to offer an opinion; one based on first-hand experience over an extended period of time.

It's abundantly clear to most people I think that anything you say, about anything at all, cannot be relied upon. It's evident from your forum activity that you are a vile fantasist with a vendetta against the police, against models/photographers generally and that you have a total disregard for other forum users. You have an unhealthy interest in weapons which many people find disconcerting. You have a reputation amongst UK models which means few will have anything at all to do with you. You publicly accused a model who left you a 'turned up but not recommended' reference of being an under-cover police officer who tried to entrap you into sex during a shoot. This demonstrates exactly the kind of person you are. As a consequence you've been either permanently banned, or you've had your forum posting ability withdrawn, from all the UK modelling sites. But for some reason Model Mayhem likes to have you here.

Well, so be it.

But back to the London modelling situation. Let me be clear, just in case anyone reading this doesn't already know, that you're 'full of it'.

And you are, or were a police officer, so you're hardly likely to be impartial. But that doesn't mean I have to be rude about it.

Sep 13 22 02:30 am Link

Photographer

JSouthworth

The battle against corruption is one that the Metropolitan Police have been consistently losing since the 1950s;

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tv/14036758/th … e-of-duty/

Putting the licensing system for the whole of central London into the hands of two people was objectively stupid. It suggests the existence of a working culture within the force that accepts large scale corruption as being inevitable and acceptable.

Sep 13 22 02:38 am Link

Photographer

Focuspuller

JSouthworth wrote:
The battle against corruption is one that the Metropolitan Police have been consistently losing since the 1950s;

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tv/14036758/th … e-of-duty/

Putting the licensing system for the whole of central London into the hands of two people was objectively stupid. It suggests the existence of a working culture within the force that accepts large scale corruption as being inevitable and acceptable.

You don't bother to read your own "sources," do you? Did you miss this gem?

"...it all ended in 1971 with the arrival of A10, the ­Metropolitan Police’s anti-corruption unit."

I realize that is only 50 years ago...just yesterday in your fantasy world.

OH, and yet again, NOTHING about your original charge about corrupt coppers in rape cases - "Relating this to the rape incidents, it seems quite plausible that the people involved were able to avoid prosecution through bribing police officers."

Plausible? To YOU? Using your now-famous FAULTY LOGIC and IRRELEVANT SOURCES? Please. We are all LAUGHING.

Sep 13 22 09:49 am Link

Photographer

JSouthworth

"...it all ended in 1971 with the arrival of A10, the ­Metropolitan Police’s anti-corruption unit."

Pretty obviously it didn't end in 1971. I think what we need to have is an entirely seperate organisation to investigate police corruption, responsible directly to the Home Office.

Sep 14 22 01:50 am Link

Photographer

JSouthworth

Think about this: When the owner of a club owners hands over a wad of cash to a corrupt cop, what are they paying for? Protection. Protection from having their licence revoked, protection from prosecution if they do anything illegal.

If a serious crime then takes place in the club, like a gang rape, are the police likely to go in there and arrest the management? Not if there is any way they can avoid doing so, because if people were charged and it went to court the corruption might well be exposed. That would be bad news for the individual who took the payment, he could end up losing his job and going to prison. So that would lead to inter-personal conflict within the police force, possibly violence. And of course, other club owners would probably be less willing to hand over their protection money.

It only takes a few corrupt individuals to compromise a police force at a fundamental level. Over time, as word gets around as it always does, more and more people become implicitly if not actively involved in the corruption.

Sep 14 22 12:40 pm Link

Photographer

Focuspuller

JSouthworth wrote:

Pretty obviously it didn't end in 1971. .

Novel approach, disputing your own source. 😂😂😂

Sep 14 22 03:28 pm Link

Photographer

JSouthworth

P R E S T O N wrote:
You publicly accused a model who left you a 'turned up but not recommended' reference of being an under-cover police officer who tried to entrap you into sex during a shoot.

I don't think anyone who has seen the pictures from that shoot (they are visible on this and other websites) would be in any real doubt as the identity of the model concerned as an undercover police officer. I didn't ask her to do a prostitute's pointing pose, she did it spontaneously. To ask a model to do that would be asking too much in most instances, it's too provocative or too caricatured for most people. I have never seen another model do that. So I cannot complain about that shoot from a value for money perspective. It was done on a part-paid basis, £25.00 plus the use of the pictures.

To say that she tried to entrap me into having sex with her is ridiculous, she was of course trying to get me to proposition her so that she and her partner could arrest me, but this failed to work because I anticipated it as a possibility before the shoot. In any case I'm not in the habit of paying models for sex.

In the UK, undercover police operations have to be authorised by senior officers, I can believe that the female officer involved was acting under orders and doing her job, so for that reason I don't hold it against her personally. I would like an explanation from the person who was in fact responsible.

The pictures from the shoot are actually very good, they constitute a unique photographic record and they may also have started a local trend in edge fashion, I notice that a large secondhand clothing store in Hull has sold out of leather tank tops.

Sep 18 22 06:25 am Link

Photographer

JSouthworth

Focuspuller wrote:
Novel approach, disputing your own source. 😂😂😂

The article as a whole is quite informative, it's just that one statement that lets it down somewhat. And if you think a debating society point like that is worth anybody else's time, you're sadly deluded.

Sep 18 22 08:48 am Link

Photographer

Focuspuller

JSouthworth wrote:
The article as a whole is quite informative, it's just that one statement that lets it down somewhat. And if you think a debating society point like that is worth anybody else's time, you're sadly deluded.

You mean those pesky "debating society points" that  annoyingly undermine your position and lose debates for you? 😂

And if anybody knows "delusion"...

Sep 18 22 03:47 pm Link