Model

Al Crawford modeling

Redding, California, US

In just this year....er, the last 2 months, I have had a plethora of serindipitous luck. I just booked an Advertizing Campaign with UKModels, was scouted and am signing with Caroline Gleason Modeling, and was offerd a position with the Fashion line beautynthebox. All of this for a girl raised not to believe in herself. My parents were cruel in thier rasing of me. Going up against an eating disorder early in my preteens, my mother would make me stand in front of the mirror naked and tell myself how "ugly" I was. I was ashamed of myself and tortured by an also nagging sense that I had to hold on because one day....someday....I would be something. Do something. Become a somebody.
This is real opportunity to lift my brother out of the clutches of my mother, and give him all the best care he has always deserved. He has severe cerebral palsy, and cannot do anything for himself. I promised him at Christmas that I wouldn't let any more time pass without me believeing in myself. I checked myself into 2 months of intensive therapy, got my mind and body in check and made sure I could be in the best place for success.
I know that I deserve this. My military service, my service to those in need. I honestly believe that life gives you back what you put in.

Thank you all for just existing and I wish you all the most success and firm self esteem. *warm embraces*
~Alex

Mar 03 19 12:14 pm Link