Forums > Accomplishments, Achievements and High Fives > Published in STRONG Fitness Magazine

Model

Yana Hempler Fitness

Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

For many years, I've been dreaming of being featured in STRONG Fitness Magazine's Women To Watch section. Finally, I achieved that goal. I'm super honored to be featured alongside so many inspiring women in the fitness industry.
https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/230106/15/63b8b56feee51_m.jpg

www.yanahempler.com

Jan 06 23 04:02 pm Link

Photographer

E-G Pro Photo

San Antonio, Texas, US

Congratulations on your fitness magazine feature, ma'am - great athletic action shot and cool piece - hope to see more publication tearsheets added in the future. Stay strong, and best!

Jan 09 23 12:14 pm Link

Model

Yana Hempler Fitness

E-G Pro Photo wrote:
Congratulations on your fitness magazine feature, ma'am - great athletic action shot and cool piece - hope to see more publication tearsheets added in the future. Stay strong, and best!

Thank you! I definitely hope so too!
www.yanahempler.com

Jan 10 23 05:45 pm Link

Photographer

sospix

Orlando, Florida, US

Congrats on the pub Miss Y, I shoot with a lot of fitness competitors, athletes and the like, the work you guys put in on a daily basis is incredible, so are the results  .  .  .  congrats again and much continued success, if you're ever down this way, you've got an open invite to shoot  .  .  .  now, get back in the gym young lady  .  .  .  wink

SOS

Jan 17 23 08:39 am Link

Model

Yana Hempler Fitness

sospix wrote:
Congrats on the pub Miss Y, I shoot with a lot of fitness competitors, athletes and the like, the work you guys put in on a daily basis is incredible, so are the results  .  .  .  congrats again and much continued success, if you're ever down this way, you've got an open invite to shoot  .  .  .  now, get back in the gym young lady  .  .  .  wink

SOS

Thank you so much! If I ever do a running event in your area,  I will look you up. I travel quite a bit to different places for races (at least I did pre-covid).

Feb 04 23 05:30 am Link