Forums > Events > Burning Man Meetup / Camping

Photographer

Richard Tallent

Beaumont, Texas, US

August 23 - September 7 (including travel time to/from Texas, YMMV)

I'll be gifting photo shoots at Burning Man this year! Gifting is different from TFP -- you can use the photos for anything (noncommercial, Burning Man rules), I gift in high resolution, the wardrobe (or not), concept, etc. is up to you, and I'll use the photos *only* with your permission and will not sell prints of them. I gift photos and little shoots to anyone I run across, not just models.

So, if you will be out there and think you might want to meet up for a shoot on the playa, lmk and we can trade camp info! If enough people contact me, maybe we can do a little group shoot.

Also, our small Burning Man camp is looking for a few **new members** this year! We have a photography-heavy theme, so photography experience is a plus. However, we're really just looking for people who enjoy meeting and interacting with strangers and who aren't afraid to be goofy -- so modeling is an excellent background too! So far this year the camp is primarily women ages 20s-50s, but we're open to all gender identities and ages.

I have tickets available for a few people if they can help with the road trip from and back to Texas! You don't need to live in Texas, I can pick you up in Dallas. You'll still need to pay for the ticket, but it is reserved (tickets are nearly impossible to find at this point).

Lots of details here:

https://campjustahead.art/

Apr 25 23 10:31 pm Link

Photographer

Hyper Focal

Los Angeles, California, US

Hi, Richard,  I sent an email to your [email protected] email.

Want to make sure you see it.

Thanks,
Alex

May 04 23 05:49 pm Link

Photographer

sospix

Orlando, Florida, US

It's been a lllllllllllloooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnngggggggg time since I've been to BM, I'm gonna sit back and enjoy a full day of flashbacks  .  .  .  thanks  .  .  .  wink

SOS

May 08 23 07:16 am Link

Photographer

ExhibitPhoto

Portland, Oregon, US

For just a moment I thought about how wonderful it would be to fly to Dallas and road trip to the Burn from a new direction with a new crew.....and then I realized I'm already booked through that time period and DAMNIT.  Go with God, travel safe and have a blast!  I did nine years out there some 18 years ago and I wouldn't trade it for the world but it's going to take something like this and some advance planning to get me back there.....

Clint

May 08 23 10:08 am Link

Photographer

JulyAfterJune

Chicago, Illinois, US

I'm interested in this.  what is the total amount you would suggest the entire camping, driving from Dallas, and back along with burn tickets, would cost?

Jun 17 23 04:27 am Link